Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello! Random Hurricane Dropping In Unannounced!

so, you mighta noticed, i haven't posted for the past few days. this is because, while i was writing a blog post friday night, this random thunderstorm with hurricane-force winds came up out of nowhere,knocking down trees and taking a massive chunk of the area where i live off the power grid. now i'm resorting to posting from my phone, because i know some of my friends will be worried about me and hopefully they'll check this blog, you know who you are. i'm fine, but i don't know how long it'll be until we get back online, and as you may have noticed from the bizarre formatting, my phone's interface and this blog's functions do not agree with each other very well and so i might not post much until i can use my laptop for the purpose again. in the meantime, my very prepared father has set up a generator we bought many moves ago in case something like this happened, and it's working well so at least we have a refrigerator and i can entertain myself with pokemon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment